Sunday Worship Service
Antioch Community Church Waltham gathers on Sunday mornings for a large group "Celebration Service" to worship and fellowship as a church community. This worship service is a great place to connect with us for the first time, and you can learn how to find it below. If you're a planner, take a look at the What to Expect section below to prepare for your visit. We invite you to be our guest on a Sunday soon!
Sunday Mornings @ 9 AM and 11 AM
17 Spruce Street
Waltham, MA 02453
Antioch Waltham is located at 17 Spruce Street, right off trendy Moody Street, in Waltham, Ma. Our building is an old Moose Lodge that we bought and are in the process of converting and renovating!
Where can I park?
Parking is located in the lot directly across from the church building and is free on Sundays.
Our offices are located at
17 Spruce Street, Waltham, MA 02453
What To Expect on a Sunday
We've assembled this Q&A list to give our guests a glimpse into the Sunday morning worship experience with Antioch Community Church Waltham. Our hope is that you'll feel welcomed and at home with us.
How long does your Service last?
Our services last around 90min, so 9:00-10:30 AM and 11:00-12:30 AM.
What happens during the worship service?
A typical service includes the following components:
- Worship - At Antioch Waltham you will notice that we devote a good amount of time towards the worship of Jesus in song. Typically this includes a mix of both contemporary music and hymns where individuals are encouraged to worship in whatever way they feel most comfortable and led by the Holy Spirit. Whether kneeling, sitting, raising hands, or even dancing, we recognize that worship is first a posture of the heart. Our desire is to foster an environment of freedom for individual expressions of worship, honoring the Bible as our guide.
- Children's Dismissal: We pray for our children as we dismiss them to their age appropriate classes.
- Announcements - This is a time to learn about some of the events going on in our community.
- Offering -All who desire to are invited to worship God by giving their tithes and offerings, either in the basket or through our online giving option.
- Sermon - A message related to growing in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Ministry and Response Time - This is a time to reflect and pray about how your experience with God this morning will impact your every-day life this upcoming week.
Is childcare provided?
If you are attending with children, please stop by the children's desk upon arrival to check in. The desk is located in the hallway of the main entrance. Feel free to ask a greeter if you are unsure of where it is.
Antioch Kids (aka Children's Church) is available for your children ages 0-5th grade during our 9 AM service, and are split into four age groups: Babies, Toddlers, Pre-Schoolers, and Elementary. During our 11 AM service we will only provide child care for 0-5 years old, not 0-5 grade!
Will I be asked to give money?
The offering time is primarily for people who call Antioch Community Church of Waltham their church home and want to give toward its work in the community and daily operating costs. If you come as a guest and you have a sincere desire to give, then of course you are welcome to contribute.
Our church has an ‘open-book’ policy regarding finances, and we're happy to answer questions about how we make decisions regarding ministry and finances.
What should I wear?
There is no dress code. Please dress in whatever you feel the most comfortable for worship.
What is a Lifegroup?
A Lifegroup is a small group that meets regularly in homes for the purpose of building deep friendships and growing in Christian faith and practice. Lifegroups are a safe place to find community, to ask questions and to learn together how best to follow Jesus Christ.
I don't consider myself a Christian. Am I still welcome?
Of course! We welcome everyone to join us for worship!
How can I learn more about Antioch Community Church Waltham?
We believe that what makes us special is our people. So, the best way to learn about us is to visit us in-person on a Sunday morning, or to check out one of our Lifegroups. Besides that, you can also check out our NEW HERE page, as that will give you a good starting point to find out more about our vision, values and beliefs.